Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miss Rank Two

W. O. W. I've just found this anime called Special A (I haven't read the manga yet...), and it is amazing! I've only watched the first episode, and it's just awesome! It's about this smart and athletic girl named Hikari Hanazono who is always second place compared to this super hot, smart, calm-and-collected guy named Kei Takishima. She challenges him a lot, always trying to beat him in something. Takishima thinks (and expresses in the first episode) that Hikari is an excellent person who always fights fair and at her best ability (though he does make her mad by calling her "Miss Rank Two"). Both Hikari and Takishima are in the "Special A" class, where only the top seven students in the school can join, and battle out in challenges. It's super cute, with only some clichés, and romantic. Also, unlike most, the anime's comedy doesn't ruin the romantic mood or overshadow the romance, but brings the romance to an even higher peak between the two top students.

Here's some pictures (Sorry, I didn't know which ones to pick, so I posted all of them!):


A cute pic of the Special A class!

Here's one of the CUTE covers! ^_^

Another cute cover (:

Mmmm... dreamy, no? ;)

Okay, okay, this is the last cute one (:

~~Please leave comments!~~~

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! I LOVE Special A!! Kei is sooo hot ;) and dreamy at that. I'm so jealous, haha you describe your opinion in such a deep way while my blog is like "OH! This is cute! The guy is hot, the plot is exciting. Blah, blah, blah!" Haha, you will have to teach me to speak in a better manner like you do ;) Toodles!

    ReplyDelete