Friday, December 17, 2010

Horrified, Yet Addicted O_o

     Okay, so, I'm not really a fan of horror movies (at all), but this one anime really caught my attention. It's called Highschool of the Dead, or H.O.T.D. for short. This anime is totally creepy, gory, and pervy. And YET! I recognize this anime with quotes such as: "Amazing; I am now a fan of zombies." "A hot guy, legitly skilled girls with guns, and life-or-death situations, plus romance- impressive" "After watching Maid-sama, I thought anime couldn't get any more interesting; it just did (:" and "I am horrified, yet addicted."
     Basically, this anime is about an epidemic of zombie-infections spreading across the globe. The plot revolves around the infected (with super creepy zombies) high school and the few extremely skilled students who are giving their all to survive. They escape the school, but what about the rest of Japan? What about the rest of the world? (Sends chills down your spine, doesn't it?)
     I could go ON and ON about how edgy this anime is, how it kept me at the edge of my seat (or more like my bed), how sexy Takashi Komuro is... yadda, yadda, yadda... but I won't (:

P.s. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO SQUEAMISH GIRLS AND YOUNG UNTAINTED MINDS.

 Please leave all interesting and random (or both!) comments below!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I've heard of that before! The High School For the Dead. It sounded kind of creepy though...I *was* going to check it out, but I looked at some of the pictures before and I was like.....OMG. Haha the characters are kinda hot, especially that guy, but I don't do dead people... (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloody hand print? not cliche at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds kewl. I'll definately look it up.

    ReplyDelete