Friday, December 23, 2011

Highschool of the Dead [HOTD] Season 2 ?!!

Okay, so I've been searching for forever about HOTD having a Season 2 but haven't found out anything legit. I've heard about the OVA released with the Season 1 DVD or whatever, but that was more like an "Extras" type of thing (seriously- how could they go from the mall to a random island? makes no sense). I really, really, REALLY want a Season 2. REALLY bad. (Really badly?) The one shred of hope for me is the fact that the manga isn't finished and goes past where the anime is currently at in the story line. Because of this, they might have no choice but to continue the anime because fans will question why the anime was suddenly dropped after Season 2 but the manga is still being published. I'm praying that whoever is in charge of this anime/manga series will come to their senses and release another season. If you have ANY extra information about this, I would love to know! (either in the comments or message me). Thanks!~

*all the zombies must die!!!*

1 comment:

  1. The only "news" i can add is the video from Comic-Con June 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pF38z_ZWoY) where the creators seem to confirm there will be a season 2 on the horizon. My best guess is Spring/Summer next year, but honestly that may just be me holding my breath for as long as I can. Great show, the "reality" of the situation and it's effects of humanity... the bike scene onto the bridge--awesome!!!

    PS the almost kiss pic you have in the top right, what anime is that from?

    ReplyDelete