Friday, December 17, 2010

CRAZY for Anime and Manga!! O_O

Hey people! Now, I've become a MAJOR fan of anime and manga (no, I am not Asian) thanks to my friend Katherine (yes, she is Asian, and awesome!). Lately I have been searching around for really good mangas and animes to read and watch, but some lists just aren't appealing. So, I have created this blog to talk about my favorite animes and mangas that I think are the best and explain just why they're awesome in the first place. Plus, I might occasionally include some anime/manga to NOT watch and read. Usually, I just post about either A) A recent anime/manga I've read/seen/thought about, B) Anything Asian related (usually only Japanese or Chinese), or C) When I'm bored, music. So, please leave comments and follow!

P.S. I'm trying to put up some music... if you see/hear anything music-app like, then I've probably succeeded and will probably blog about it later (:

No comments:

Post a Comment